Todd Gurley is a running back for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League.
Raised in Tarboro, NC, Gurley attended Tarboro High School, earning honors as the consensus 2011 North Carolina Associated Press Player of the Year. Gurley committed to the University of Georgia in November of 2011.
At Georgia, Gurley became the second freshman in school history to rush for 1,000 yards, and was named a Freshman All-American. Following three standout seasons at Georgia, Gurley entered the 2015 NFL Draft. Gurley was drafted in the first round, tenth overall by the St. Louis Rams in the 2015 NFL Draft.
In a historic rookie season, Gurley was honored as the 2015 AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. The Rams relocated to Los Angeles before the 2016 season, resulting in Gurley becoming the face of the first NFL franchise to play in LA since 1994.
In January 2015, Gurley signed with Roc Nation Sports ahead of the 2015 NFL Draft.
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (2015)
- NFL Pro Bowl (2015)
- NFL Second-Team All-Pro (2015)
- PFWA NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (2015)
- NFC Offensive Rookie of the Month (Oct 2015)
- Sporting News NFL Rookie of the Year (2015)
- Bleacher Report All-Rookie Team (2015)
- Set Record for Most Rushing Yards (566) in a Rookie’s’ First Four Starts (2015)